Kiswire SDN. BHD in Malaysia announced the 2nd Neptune Factory plan as follows
1. Location : Tanjung Langsat Industrial Complex, Johor, Malaysia
2. Area : 20 Acre
3. Investment : USD80,000,000
(1) Jan. 2008 : Purchasing a ground
(2) Jul. 2008 : Ordering facilities
(3) Oct. 2009 : Finishing exclusive dock facilities direct at the sea side.
(Entering the raw material and shipment of finished product.)
(4) Nov. 2009 : Installing facilities
(5) Jan. 2010 : Operating
5. Products : Very big size wire rope for offshore industries,
up to 550Mts unit weight and Spiral Strand
* Application : Anchor Lines, Marine Riser Tensioner Lines,
A&R Winch Ropes, Drilling Lines,
Large Diameter Offshore Crane Ropes, Bridge Cable.
6. Production capacity : 1,500Mts/Month (USD7.5mil./Month)
- Kiswire"s Neptune wire rope will be the largest offshore wire rope brand. 4,000Mts/Month wire rope production capacity, including 2,500Mts/Month from current Neptune wire rope factory, solely dedicated to offshore industry will be available by Jan. 2010.
- One stop service for offshore industry will be available from the new factory. 2nd Neptune wire rope factory will be equipped with Fibre Ropes, Chains, Anchors and other accessories.